Top Ten Things to do on Vacation
Golfing at the most prestigious courses from around the world.
Getting clean fresh air and soothing breezes.
Taking a cruise- Watching the sun go down.
Walking along a beach after an amazing lunch or dinner.
Rafting the waters that send butterflies within you
Swimming in the crystal clear blue ocean
Escaping to your favorite camping spots
Reading or listening to books from your favorite author(s)
Hiking the most adventurous and breath-taking trails
Dancing the night away
For booking arrangements:
- TRIPADVISOR – TRAVEL PLANS AND MORE
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES RAPID REWARDS
- UNITED VACATIONS- TRAVEL
- ALASKA MILEAGE PLAN
- BRITISH AIRWAYS AVIOS – POINTS.com
- CHEAP FLIGHTS – TRAVEL
- MY FLIGHT SEARCH – TRAVEL
- CRYSTAL TRAVEL.us
- QATAR AIRWAYS
- TRAVEL START
As an added touch:
- Attending sporting events of your favorite team(s)
- Heading out to Casinos with family and/or friends
- Theme parks- Disneyland, Seaworld, and Universal Studios
As an extra bonus:
Last but not least———SLEEP
Tips on Planning your vacation.
- Make a list of the top 5 places you want to travel. If there are other people traveling with you, have them do the same thing.
- Decide why you want to travel. If you know why you want to leave home, choosing a destination will be easier. Determining whether your goal is to relax and unwind, have new adventures, see famous or ancient sights, or provide your children with lifelong memories will determine what kind of destination you should choose
- Discuss possible destinations with your fellow travelers. Instead of making this a chore, have it be a fun activity. Over the course of a few days, weeks or other long-duration you wish (e.g. 1-3 months), spend some time talking about each place and why it would make a good destination
- Consider everyone who will be traveling with you. If you are traveling with children, someone elderly, or someone with a disability, you may want to consider the destination that would be accessible.
- Research destination costs. While you may take more time after choosing a destination to find great deals on travel and hotel arrangements, doing a quick online search of approximate costs to travel to each destination may help you narrow your choices based on your budget.
These are just the tip of the iceberg guide. Other considerations may be needed as each vacation requirement defer individually.